Friday, November 25, 2011

Milan

Some belated pictures from Rob's and my trip to Milan. We had a lovely time, particularly since we knew that Zack was having a great time with Grandma and Papa back home. I'm pretty sure we missed him far more than he missed us

This first picture is from the Duomo, the third largest cathedral in the world. The irony here is that I wasn't allowed in the first day we tried to visit inside because my shoulders weren't covered---but there are fashion posters hanging on the outside.



This is the outside of the aquarium. We didn't go inside, but the outside is a lovely art deco building with lots of animals all over it.
Rob popping out of a lovely outdoor market.

A view of the Duomo from the new modern art museum. The swirly lines are part of an art installation reflected in the glass.

1 comment:

Mom/Nonnie said...

Wonderful! I can see you had a great vacation in a fabulous city.