Sunday, April 20, 2008

8 weeks + 3 days

The weather was so gorgeous the past few days that we were too busy working in the garden to take pictures. Not that I can prove to you we were doing anything because today it's been thundering, lightning and pouring all day, making it too soggy to take pictures of anything outside but the lilacs I can see out the new room's window. These crept over from our neighbor's yard and ironically, bloom only on our side.
Not that I'm complaining.

But I suspect that you're not here to listen to me blather about lilacs. You're here to see the latest photos of our Sweet Pea.
He's getting to be such a little person! And a happy one at that. He smiles lots, has started to imitate some of our facial expressions, jabbers away, and has started grabbing toys and pulling them to his mouth.
He had a busy week--he visited his dad at the office, went to two restaurants, went on his first major shopping expedition yesterday, and got a bath today (which he seems to like).
Next week we go to the pediatrician, have a "play date", and who knows what else!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

His happy disposition shows. Erica, you're going to have a hard time going back to work! Sorry to even mention it.

Anonymous said...

The first thing I did this morning was to look at Zack's pictures again! I'm really hooked on that kid! Such joy!

Anonymous said...

Won't be long now until I get to meet him! Can't wait!!